Tuesday, September 20, 2011

earthquake and my hut

                           cowshed back in countryside made by my field. its a biodegradable,    
                           earthquake-prof.

                              me and my brother transporting pipe for irrigation.

                         irrigation system in countryside: my dad use water pump to irrigate field. dad 
                         asking me  to check the water flow. my dad is 75 and he looks better muscular 
                         than me. he is in good shape, works constantly in field. proud of my dad.    

                                     rice field, this year crops are growing good as constantly raining.  

                                     i am plowing. i help my dad when i am at home.

                                   peanut grown at my field.


Kamala River, which flows beside my filed, where i used to swim and fish.  every year people loss their life during monsoon due to crossing river where is no bridge access. sad...





No comments:

Post a Comment